There are many benefits to be realized by outsourcing document management that go beyond reduced cost and increased efficiency. Working with an outsource provider can improve data security and privacy, allow you to realize economies of skill and scale and create a long-term collaborative partnership to continually search for ways to improve your processes.
We have included the top 13 benefits to working with a best-in-class outsource provider below:
- Less Cost:
- Typically an outsourcing company can provide the equivalent defined services at a much lower cost.
- Cost per Document Pricing:
- For the client this means no software to buy and easier budgeting.
- Scalability of Service:
- Services can be scaled up or down based on your demands and requirements.
- Experience and Expertise:
- A professional outsourcing company provides effective structured processes, controls, latest software technologies and skilled personnel.
- Economies of Skill and Scale:
- A best-in-class supplier has industry, technology and process knowledge, experience and expertise in their field. These economies are passed on to you.
- Reduced Overhead:
- You can avoid the substantial up-front costs of buying and setting up your own infrastructure, including staff, hardware, automation software and IT support resources.
- Turnaround Times:
- Improvements in turnaround times by processing data and making it available to staff within a pre-determined time frame.
- Accuracy in Results:
- Effectively proven quality assurance and control measures ensure your AP invoices, HR documents, waybills, health records or other important documents are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Security and Privacy:
- Best-in-class outsourcing providers will have significant experience working with highly sensitive, confidential information and will be registered and compliant with the security regulations governing best practices.
- Software Automation:
- Easy availability and implementation of web-based software complete with workflow capabilities available to automate tasks and store documents electronically.
- State of the Art Facility:
- Modern and highly secured production facility adheres to rigorous physical and logical security standards and deploys the latest in technologies.
- Business Partner:
- An outsourcing company should be a flexible innovative organization who becomes a collaborative member of your team and true business partner.
- Customer Service:
- A strong customer focused business with a dedicated support team available for ongoing support of and enhancements to your program.
Octacom is a SOC 2, Type II Audited enterprise software and services company focused on document and data automation solutions, including automated data capture. Founded in 1976, Octacom specializes in accounts payable automation and automated invoice processing, among other digital / automated business process outsourcing services.
If your organization is looking to learn more about our solutions and services, please contact us and we would be glad to help.